Was it something I said?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 23:51:13 -0500

Paul,
    Thank you for writing. I'm still reading and digesting all of the
other posts but I thought I'd respond to yours right away. It is a
grand, not an upright. I'll be checking crown and down bearing and the
like as soon as I get the rest of the strings measured and removed and
the plate out. Thanks again!

Greg

--
Greg Newell