Was it something I said?

Fri, 5 Jan 2001 07:01:43 -0500

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 06:17:19 EST JIMRPT@AOL.COM writes:
> Greg wrote:
> <<"  It's a grand 5'7" serial number 64958 which Pierce atlas lists
> as
> 1922">>
>
> Greg;
>  My favorite piano of all time is an A.B. Chase. It was his 'knock
> off' of  the S&S model 'B'. It was/is simply the BEST all around piano
I have
> ever had  the opportunity to touch. <snip>

Greg-

While I can't make the EXACT same statement that Jim makes, I would
concur that they are excellent pianos.  I have rebuilt two A.B. Chase
grands and they are both marvelous instruments.  As well, I have an 1893
A.B. Chase upright as my personal piano and I wouldn't trade it for
anything.

A wonderful piano company of days gone by, and worthy of proper attention
today.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com