Pilgram's Progress, (was electric)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 10:10:17 -0600

> Am I the only one that wanted to specialize, even to the exclusion
>of the smallest, least costly pianos?
>Regards to all,
>Ed Foote RPT

Of course not. Everyone, regardless of that they currently say or think
they think, slogs through some aspects of their business that they would
like to scrape off once and for all. It's just not in us to be entirely
happy with anything we have or do. For me, from a service standpoint, it's
the old dead pianos of any size or shape. I don't have physical problems
relating to any particular piano type (except squares), so it's not a
vertical/grand thing for me, and there are altogether too many "grands" out
there that aren't. If it's no longer reasonably serviceable, or never has
been since birth (even if it's right off the factory delivery truck), let's
send it back, rebuild it, or add it to the crappie shelter. I'm not
interested in trying to reanimate corpses, but I'll give my best shot to an
honest resurrection - with someone else doing the refinishing.

I never much cared for studio work either. Those folks are DEEPLY wacked.

Ron N