Off to Iceland!

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 21:52:55 +0100

H Carol... Wow... that sounds like a lot of fun.  Good going... both of you !

As far as tools are concerned. Might I suggest making sure he has a micrometer
that measures in fractions of an inch ? For that matter any inch based
measureing tools are very handy to have from time to time.

Otherwise I am sure our Kristian would like one of those long thingees with the
red.. er.. nah... forget it. :)

Seriously tho... have fun .... lots of it!

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.