SV: Off to Iceland! (OT)

Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:44:04 +0100

Hi Carol

Funny you wrote this.
I'm trying to put Newton on a trip to Bergen and Iceland with Icelandair too.
I hope you can take a outdoor hotwaterbath. You can ride the old viking breed of horses.
They can walk in 5 different ways and have all kinds of colors. They can be 50 years old.
Reykjavik has a very good nightlife. You can go on sightseing on the Ice with jeeps with very big wheels.
To a boy of Kristinns age I would bring a Gameboy Color Nintendo.(Hi Kristinn)
Sounds exciting to be a grandmother I don't think I would gain any information at a Convention
either if my thoughts were at the mother giving birth. It's much better to take a Northlight trip now.
I hope the mother to be is well.

Ola Andersson
Bergen Norway