Capstans

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 17:01:24 +0100

Wellll !.... My heavens... I hadnt anticipated starting this particular banter. I
certainly understand the concerns expressed by Jon about misuse of the Stanwood
name. I would like to think that my particular useage on this list would do more
good for the Stannwood cause then otherwise. I certainly make no bones about my
plans for taking the Stannwood licenseing course, nor the fact that I am but an
egg in this regard,  still have much to learn,
and in no way can offer the Stanwood Product per se. I certainly dont tell any
customers that.

Thanks Jon for expressing your concern. I do appreciate it. Please feel free at
any time to forward such concerns to David himself and tell him to get in contact
with me if He feels I am out of line. In the mean time.... I will indeed "get the
lead out" when I can afford another trip over to the states to do this. As I am
planning on attending the Reno convention, I hope I can arrange to do it then.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.