Dampp Chaser Schematic

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 22:13:06 -0700

Stan,
	To access the technical schematics for Dampp Chaser, access their web
page, at http://www.dampp-chaser.com/pianotechweb/index.html and then enter
the following: Type the word piano for the username, then type tech for the
password.  Use all lower case letters.  If you have a problem, I can scan
the scan the C3 sheets for you.  There are actually two alternatives for
the C3.  One has the regular tank, and the other has two short tanks.  You
may want to go for the two shorts if you have a real humidity problem.

Chris

 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg