newbie questions

Sid Blum sid@sover.net
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:39:03 -0500

 This reminds me of a Yamaha console, just a couple of years old, that a
 previous tech had saturated with what seemed to be WD40.  Looked like he
didn't bother with the tube in the nozzle, even the hammer rail cloth was
 soaked.  Also did all key bushings.  I'm still wondering what the long term
effect on glue might be, and is there a way to remove the stuff ?

Sid Blum sid@sover.net