Capstans

John Hartman pianocraft@sprintmail.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 12:40:16 -0500

Terry,

You will find the series of articles about capstan replacement in the first
three installments of "Piano Shop Trade Secrets". They appeared in the December
99, February 00 and the March 00 issues of the Journal. If you don't have these
you can contact the home office to buy back issues.

I was at the Arlington Convention to work at the Renner booth. I was not there
to present any of my classes.

John Hartman RPT