NPR Super Bowl Ads, etc.

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:33:02 -0500

Well, here is my first non-piano related post. Go to
http://www.adcritic.com/ for one heck of a laugh. You know how great the
Super Bowl advertisements can be? Well this is a whole website of those and
many more. Just be prepared to laugh you a## off. Turn your speakers on.

John West, Turkey (sports) & PETA are among my favorite. So many are to
total hoot. Best part of it, is now you can see the ads and not have to
watch the game!!!!!!!! WAY COOL! The Clinton last days video are there also.
I thought I would have to go to the hospital my side hurt so much. HA!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com