My first pinblock and it's a Mason & Hamlin !!!!!

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:56:09 -0800

To pinblock rookie
You definitely need more info.Yes there are dowels and you should be able to
see them.Yes the procedure is the same as steinway.This would be a whole lot
easier to explain over the phone and I also agree that you should enlist
someone who is expereinced .One hands on block replacement with the right
tech. and you,ll soon know if you bit off more than you want to chew on a
regular basis .Please call me My no.s in the journal directory
Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Modesto CA.