dictators, PSO, and the free world

David Ilvedson, RPT ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:15:18 -0800

dictators, PSO, and the free worldI believe that is "piano shaped =
object"....

David I.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: vanbrussel=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 7:43 AM
  Subject: dictators, PSO, and the free world

    Ah, but Mr Bremmer, you can not dictate anybody to not use the word =
PSO, I am a free person in a free world.
    Furthermore PSO is not an American dirty word, nor could it abuse =
the christians among us. PSO means : Piano sounding object.
    Any piano is an object that sounds like a piano, you know what I am =
saying?

    So please refrain from dictating and offending subscribers to this =
list.=20
    (could I be more clear?)

    Martin