Teaching.

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:00:55 -0500

Hi Richard,

Your approach will be useful.  You are using the EDT as a
visual teaching aid.  I have done something similar.

I did teach one student at University to tune the whole
piano with the SAT and now she tunes a lot but doesn't know
what she is doing, and she is a musician.  sigh  More work
to do with her.
--
		Newton Hunt
		Highland Park, NJ