Yamaha C7 Pinblock Fit

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:00:23 +0200

Question: was the lady tuner "just coining it" by not telling them what was
wrong, even if she couldn't fix it herself? - will the church be calling her
when the piano is eventually fixed?

Suggestion (of sorts) With the further collapse of the Rand today against
the Dollar, you can send it here and have it done for about $1,000  :)

Brian Lawson, RPT, MPT
Johannesburg, South Africa