Windows 2000...Attn Mac Users! Delete this post!!!

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:41:51 -0500

Don't! I have it on my laptop but stopped short of putting it on my
desktop. I'm sure glad I did.
There were problems hanguing an installing new programs and such.
Nothing but trouble and now that I have it stabilized it's really
nothing more than 98 was. Just my two cents. If you want to upgrade and
stay in the windows family go to the NT upgrade.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Fort=E9