rib glueing and panel compression and more

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:37:29 -0800

Hey Ron
Thanks for the Post .Dittos on the reliability factors ,longevety and all
that .I am curios as to what M.C. you choose to dry to before pressing and
if you are crowning 60 ft. dimens. on all ribs .And where are you located?
I,m curios as to how boards made by other. rebuilders are holding up in
there given  regions .I suspect all of us small shop rebuilders are sustain
freaks at heart and have heard the term long tone pianos used by Ron Overs
and others .My y intent her is just to swap alittle more info. and get the
feedback of others who do this day in and out .I think we are or can be
fairly isolated from other colleagues by distance and schedule.
Talk soon      Dale Erwin