Windows 2000...Attn Mac Users! Delete this post!!!

James Radford jimradford@mindspring.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:42:00 -0800

Three years ago, I bought my custom made computer (with Pentium II) from =
Willow Data Systems, Fremont, CA, with Windows 95 installed.  I bought a =
second computer from them a year later (when Windows 98 was available) =
but Willow was only installing Windows 95 because Windows 98 was too =
"buggy."  This month I called Willow for advice on upgrading from =
Windows 95 to 2000.  They advised against it because they said there =
were too many problems with 2000.  So I still have Windows 95 but it =
continues to work just fine.

Jim Radford
Templeton, CA
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Greg Newell <gnewell@ameritech.net>
    To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
    Date: Thursday, January 11, 2001 9:47 PM
    Subject: Re: Windows 2000...Attn Mac Users! Delete this post!!!
   =20
    Don't! I have it on my laptop but stopped short of putting it on my =
desktop. I'm sure glad I did.=20
    There were problems hanguing an installing new programs and such. =
Nothing but trouble and now that I have it stabilized it's really =
nothing more than 98 was. Just my two cents. If you want to upgrade and =
stay in the windows family go to the NT upgrade.=20
    Greg=20
     =20

    "David Ilvedson, RPT" wrote:=20

        List, Does anyone use Win 2000?  If so, please give me some =
feedback...I have been considering the ME upgrade. David I.
    --=20
    Greg Newell=20
    Greg's Piano Fort=E9=20
    19270 Harlon Ave.=20