Yamaha C7 Pinblock Fit

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:55:27 -0600

Hi Ric,
           Fortunately in this case it was a warranty claim.  Yamaha
replaced the piano.
But I have fixed  this kind problem on another rebuild job.   With the
plate out and the piano on its side,  epoxy, clamped and doweled every
thing back together. West system thin epoxy was used.  We had the piano up
side down so the epoxy completely filled the crack before clamping. 5 or 6
yrs later the piano is still very stable.
Having trouble setting just one unison and having the section very unstable
is almost the identical symptom.
Regards Roger