coffee

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:43:31 -0800

Larry,
I saw Don's invitation both last Sunday and this week and had a great time.
I never seem to be into it on Tues. or Thursday evenings.  But Sundays are
great.  It sounded like they have only been getting together to chat on
Sundays for a short time.  Today Ola Anderson and I had a great talk about
his wife's grandfather.
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 7:12 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: coffee

Don,
I saw you post too late to do anything about it, but, was this real-time
chat
thing ever done before? I think it is a great idea. Real time chat at random
by just posting an invitation could be very useful when you need immediate
feedback and can't wait til Tuesday nights or even a reply from the List.
(Apologies if your post was not about that!)

Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter
Scranton, PA