Damper Head Refinishing

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:13:04 -0500

Hi Terry -

I usually just just clean them and rub them with some polishing compound.
 I would say 9 times out of ten that is sufficient for the pianos I have
seen.  It is certainly beneficial to have them on a rack, all lined up
for easy mass production work.  This would be especially true when you
have to strip and refinish.

Do you have a rack you put them on?

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com