Piano Warrenty/False Beats

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:54:28 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Newton Hunt" <nhunt@jagat.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: January 15, 2001 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: Piano Warrenty/False Beats

> I doubt "Boston" will cover the cost but you should discuss
> the issues with them anyway and you might get some warranty
> work out of it.

Even if Boston does not provide funds for a warranty repair, you should
discuss it with them anyway.

If they have an even remotely effective internal communications network,
this incident will go into the file. If it is something that crops up more
frequently on one or two models the company should know about it. Who knows?
Some good may actually come from the situation.

Del