new user on the site

kev kevkev kevvekkev@hotmail.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:35:42 -0700

Hello !
I am not sure if I am sending this e-mail directly to the online Piano Tech
site I have been browsing or if there is a host for the site( please forgive
my ignorance)!
Either way let me explain that I am the proud owner of a ( I use the term
VERY loosely) PIANO,which is in need of a wee bit of TLC.As I am not at all
a Piano expert,I am looking for some( ahem,free) advise as to doing repairs
on the beast.If you would be so kind as to tell me if I am allowed to post
messages  here I would be most greatful.
If I have stumbled across a Technitions only site, please forgive my
intrusion!
                            Sincerely Yours,
                              Kevin Smith (kevvekkev@hotmail.com)