Piano Warrenty/False Beats

Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:47:53 +0100

Well, well.... suprise suprise eh ??? Terry, do us all a big favour will you...
let us know how this case developes. I suppose conditional congratulations are in
order. Pleased that Steinway responded in such a manner as well. Especially in
the light of all the Steinway bashing going on.  Nice move Kent.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.