Voicing hard hammers

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:28:52 +0100

If you cant get a needle into it, then steam or water/alchohol
treatment is the thing.. course you could always mush them up
with a pair of pliers... but mushing isnt really what you are
after.

If you use damp or water/alcohol, and have never attempted this
before I would suggest you correspond a bit privately with Roger
Jolly, myself, and any one else who expresses interest in helping
out so as to get a good idea of what to do before jumping into
this. In any case one is wize to start out very conservative when
first doing this... especially on a decent quality piano.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.