sources for sitka panels ? north hudson?Anybody????

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:04:42 -0800

Hi Del
Thanks for the info. and the reality therapy .It,s a  much worse a picture
than. I would have ever guessed.Grim actually .Yesterday I had the good
fortune of buying about 100 bd. ft. of sitka that had been destined for a
sail boat mast .All nicely quartered and air dried for 20 years .The guy
passed on .Am currently having it milled .will let you know how it comes out
.Again thanks I,m printing out your rain forest tragedy and posting it on my
wall to remind myself of why we need to care for our precious remaining
resources Best Dale