sources for sitka panels ? north hudson?Anybody????

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:34:00 -0700

Dale,

	All good questions.  Best place to get the prices is from Andre's
catalogue. He has prices with and without capping.  I capped my own bridges
with wood that I purchased from Andre.  The price for the board in Canadian
dollars was 845.00  The shipping crate cost me around 60.00 to build and
the shipping was around 120.00 each way and that is most of the way across
Canada. Total time including shipping was around four weeks.
	I have to admit that I installed the board right  away, but I have not
found the time to string it yet.  When I tap it the sounds is great, so I
think it is going to be fine.  I shall let you know how it sounds when the
piano is strung.  I have taken pictures of the installation, and one of
these days I shall have them on my web site.
	In my mind, Andre has given us a viable alternative to living with old
cracked soundboards.

Chris

 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg