Rebuilding E-Guide

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:06:05 +0200

I think everyone on the list better get out their credit cards and start
paying subsription fees for all the info they get from pianotech, and all
the serious contributors better put a bill at the end of their posts.

Brian Lawson, RPT, MPT
Johannesburg, South Africa

----- Original Message -----
From: Farrell
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: Rebuilding E-Guide

Geeeeeezzzzzzzz. Why do I find this now after spending thousands to learn
from the likes of Willis & David Snyder, David Hughes, Del Fandrich, Wally
Brooks, etc., etc.

What a hoot. Now we'll have the challange to rebuild pianos without making
our measurements before the client took the darn thing apart!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com