custom designed Imperial Bosie

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:24:53 EST

Howdy all,

I think I may have played my #1 favorite piano!! A customer special ordered
an Imperial, but also TOTALLY customized the instrument. He chose custom
inlays in a rosewood "rococo" style - and thought the look of the piano would
more balanced at this length (9'6") if the rim were wider.

So we ordered it with a deeper rim than Bosie had ever built before. The
result is one MASSIVE piano. Don't get me wrong - we have sold Imperials
before, but this one is phenomenal! If anyone is near Philadelphia, Pa. - it
is worth the ride.

OK - end of rant.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co. & Factory