Rebuilding E-Guide

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 09:31:33 -0500

Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 6:30 AM
  Subject: Re: Rebuilding E-Guide

  Tony Caught wrote:

What next is a licence to tune pianos AND a title saying that the person =
isa technician.  this should be worth a few more bucks.  and once you =
have acertificate ?????
  Hmm... I think I know where you are going with this... and if so then =
I can only state again that a requirement by law to assure a person has =
the minimum education and knowledge neccessary to do the work is not a =
bad thing, nor is it governmental ivasion of privacy or any of those =
nasty horrible things...=20

  for the life of me I fail to understand this ....paranoia... thats the =
only word I can think of for it..=20

  Kindly disregard this note if I have misread your meaning.... grin.

Sheeeshhhh..... what next ?--Richard BrekneRPT, N.P.T.F.Bergen, =
Norwaymailto:Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no
Tony Caught ICPTGAustraliacaute@optusnet.com.au

--=20