Spinet Grand

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 09:44:51 EST

In a message dated 1/20/01 11:33:06 PM Central Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< little Spinet Grand
 manufactured by Mathushek. (snip)  Not a great piano by any means, being
real small and sounding
 so. But it sure is pretty and a neat conversation piece (at least among
 those who don't know what a tiny piano it is). It looks a lot like a
 smallish square grand, but the action is almost like a modern normal grand,
 except for the bass. >>

I replaced the pin block on one, which was a once in a life time experience.
It was unusual, but nothing that any piano rebuilder couldn't have done. I
have been tuning the piano ever since, (about 8 years now), and, as Terry
mentioned, it's a nice little instrument.

Willem