Clicker Action

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:30:25 -0600

Hi Terry,

Congratulations. I have about 20 of that era L's around the music dept.
The click could be either one. They sound very similar most of the time.

And I _think_ there are 32 bass strings: singles A0 - E1 and doubles F1 - E2.
F2 is the first note above the bass break. I just tuned an older 'B' this
morning, so I hope I'm remembering correctly. As often as I have to tune
our 'B's, I _ought_ to know for SURE.  :-)

Avery