Skiing Anyone?

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:54:40 -0600

I have snow "border"(s) all around my driveway - it's a constant =
struggle dontchaknow....
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 2:45 PM
  Subject: Re: Skiing Anyone?

  Boy would that be fun... Sure wish I could make it... but alas.... its =
just a bit too far for the middle of the winter..Have fun one and all =
tho...=20

  DGPEAKE@AOL.COM wrote:

    Dear Friends and Collegues,=20

    What does skiing have to do with pianos? The Pacific Northwest =
Conference is=20
    going to be in Vancouver, B.C. March 22-23rd. It is a skiers =
paradise with=20
    Whistle Mt. as one of the hot spots. Randy Potter and I will be =
arriving on=20
    March 22nd and ski on March 23rd. If you are a skier or snow border =
and plan=20
    on attending, feel free to join us. You can email me privately or =
Randy at=20
    rpotter@bendnet.com.=20

    Dave Peake, RPT=20
    Portland Chapter=20