Loan Programs

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:23:32 -0500

Ron,

Taking this thread a slightly different direction, I got my M. M. in Music
Education from a local university known for having a very good program.  Every
year when they call to try to squeeze a few bucks out of me, all I can think of
is the very poor condition of the practice room pianos.  To this day I can't
reconcile those uncared-for pianos with their reputation.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT