Sun-bleached tail

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:14:02 -0500

The Subject is a S&S M .. the tail has been left exposed to the sun while
the rest of the lid looks fine...aprox. 75 years old..in good to excellent
condition, cabinet-wise ONLY! (the action is another story)..

It looks like if I use some super-fine steel wool on the faded part followed
by some clear, it may just match up with the rest of the lid..the difference
isn't all that great, but I would like to improve on it for this
customer..she was crying today after I was done tuning 'her girl'..it seems
I have this affect on women........!!

Looking for suggestions, obviously.

roo(k)