Steinway Unveils New PSO

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 04:17:34 -0600

Bill,

At 00:12 01/24/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>List,
>
>Since Steinway, from what I have heard, is the company that started the use
>of everyone's favorite acronym, I thought it most appropriate to use it this
>time, myself.  I wonder if Steinway will call its own product a "PSO"?

Steinway & $ons can call their products anything they want {subject to
copyright infringement, of course}.  PSO is probably not in their short
list of possible names.

PSO is an _earned_ title.  For example: Last week I tuned a 1931, 4' 7"
Haines Bros. horizontal spinet... er...ah... grand which, like the old
Smith-Barney ads said, "earned" it.  I have now tuned it every 15 years,
which seems about right  (at least for the customer).

Conrad Hoffsommer - Decorah, Ia.  mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
then used against you.