Loan Programs - was Re: New, Improved Baldwins

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:59:11 -0500

At 11:21 AM -0800 1/23/01, Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
>Of course it is, Ron. There are only three possibilities here:
>     1)    It's your fault.
>     2)    It's the result of the enlightened and fiscally responsible
>College/University management policy as they strive to give their music
>students the best possible musical experience for their money while not
>detracting overly much from the football and basketball programs.
>     3)    It's the pianos' fault.
>Obviously we must look behind door #3.

It was interesting to hear NPR Morning Edition sports commentator
Frank DiForde recently cite a survey of the development offices of
college/universities with championship football seasons. There was
*no* correlation between success on the playing field and alumni
contributions.

Bill Ballard, RPT
NH Chapter

"Garth, Take me!"
"Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket"
     ...........Kim Bassinger and Dana Carvey in "Wayne's World 2"