Spinet Grand

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:13:43 -0700

At 08:29 AM 1/24/2001 -0800, Jeannie wrote:

>Hi John,
>Carl Demler, Beethoven Pianos, bought Ford Piano Supply several years ago.
>He is not selling piano supplies, who knows what has become of John's museum
>objects.  One of his sons may have kept some of it if it didn't go to
>Beethoven.

Thanks, Jeannie. Hopefully some day the materials will turn up to be made
part of another museum. I hate to think of any artifacts sitting in a
cardboard box in someone's basement rather than being available for study.

                 John
John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
email: john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom