Key Leveling

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:36:14 +0100

Good old fashioned straight edge is hard to beat for the whites, as long
as you can set it to proper key heigth that is... grin.. The jaras tool
is great...the one for the sharps anyways... and  as long as you have
the whites rights.  As far as key dip is concerned any tool is only good
for a decent roughing in to my mind.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.