Piano Firing Missiles at Church Congregation

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 20:10:40 -0600

Hi Bill,
           The problem is probably the player riding the damper pedal, which
you have little chance of correcting.  Suggesting that it's her playing will
only inflame her.
Get Al Sanderson, Danny at GC Strings to rescale to cope with the problem.
restring the bass.
YC Strings are nothing to write home about, so it would significantly improve
the piano.
When you restring carefull inspect both the state of the bridge pins and the
notching.
Roger