Piano Firing Missiles at Church Congregation

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:11:40 +0100

Bill... say I had a thought whilst we are on about electronics,
amplifiers and boom boxes in holy rolling gongregations...

You might actually find out what kind of decible levels you are
dealing with in the church services. For that matter you might
even attend one of these seances to get a feel for what is going
on.

Perhaps the loud enthusiastic playing is just plain getting out
of hand ?? Extreme decible readings would reveal that...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.