bittersweet day

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:39:47 -0800

Wim,
Changes bring about good with the bad.  Even if you can't see the positive
side right now, it will become evident if you keep open to it.

jeannie
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Wimblees@AOL.COM
  Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 10:47 AM
  To: Pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: bittersweet day

  My friends

  Yesterday was a bittersweet day for me. After 7 years in the retail
business,
  I closed my store. Some of you might recall that I moved into a new,
bigger
  store this summer, with great expectation. Unfortunately, the economic
slow
  down took it's toll on my sales. They just didn't happen. So in December I
  took steps to terminate my lease, and yesterday I moved my office stuff to
my
  basement. I still have a shop in my store, and I have until the end of
  February to move out of there. I will continue my service end of the
  business, ( I have to make money somehow), but the retail store is
history.

  As I said, it is kind of bittersweet moment. Although I enjoyed the retail
  end of the business, it has been a struggle. I am looking forward to
taking a
  Saturday off once in while, and spending evenings at home.

  No need to replay to this post. I just wanted to share this with my
friends.

  Willem