Re(OT)- now recession business

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:14:13 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> Nothing personally negative this round (yet), but just after Regan was
> reelected, I had a year and a half backlog of rebuild work disappear over the
> phone one (1) afternoon. A real attention getter, I'll testify.
>

> Ron N

Hmm.... and after 8 years of the biggest economic boom in American history
directed by our cigar tot'in ex president Clinton the dollar starts to drop out
the bottom, recession starts setting in and everyone starts singing the blues...
and at the same time as a "fine upstanding, family man Texan"  takes office.....

American politics... go figure.... grin.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.