economy

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:49:27 EST

Come on folks, you may not like our new president, but you sure can't blame
the recent economic slow down on him.  I doubt it would have been any
different if Gore had won.  The layoffs and overall slowing of the economy
actually began under Clinton's watch.  Just like the economic recovery
Clinton road for eight years actually began during the last quarter of the
last Bush administration.  The resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. doesn't
have that much impact on the economy in the short run.  The Chairman on the
other hand . . .

Just my 2 cents or maybe 4 cents if I can have a good year.

Andrew Remillard