John Hartman... filling bridge pin holes (new thread)

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:56:36 -0500

Hi John,

Yes, we did meet at the NC convention.  I enjoyed your class.  (I did miss a
little bit of it, but got to be there for most.)

My apologies for not picking up on the epoxy reference in your earlier post.

(Then again, with our resident "Wookie" bridge builder extraordinaire, Ron
Nossaman showing us how to build 'em from scratch in Reno this year, maybe
we won't be doing so much recapping!   ;-)     In case you're listenin' Ron,
I saw your column in the Journal this month.  Looks like a good class!)

Best wishes,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net