uprights: Schlz-Pllmn, M&H, Petrof, Essex...

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:16:38 -0500

> Shulze-Pollmann 50" .... The back frame (with built-in posts) is made of
one piece and is made of
> laminated layers.

Brian Trout and I were looking at that at the NC Regional conf. The big
question we had is what do they do with the cut out pieces. That back
appears to be made out of one big piece of plywood. They have some big
strong laminated cut-outs left over from each piano. You know they don't
throw them out. What do they do with them? Pin blocks for Tom Thumb pianos?

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com