Short Rant from my High Horse

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:15:30 EST

In a message dated 1/30/01 9:08:22 PM Central Standard Time,
koko99@mb.sympatico.ca writes:

> We must park our egos elswhere when accessing the list.

This, I feel, is probably the most important advice for this list.
Unfortunately there have been a couple of people who did get their feathers
ruffled too easily, and that is when proverbial bovine flack hit the circular
rotator.

Keep in mind these important things: Pretend that we are all in a big room,
facing each other, so only write things you would tell a person to his/her
face. Not every one knows everything, so keep an open mind to new suggestions
or ideas. We are all here to learn from each other, not just from a few, so
if you have an opinion, idea, or suggestion, don't be afraid to speak up.
There is no such thing as a stupid question.  And last but not least,
everyone is entitled to an opinion, and whether you agree with it or not, we
all should respect that opinion.

Willem