Dyna2 stripper, more results

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:40:47 -0600

I stripped a case with Dyna2 yesterday and had good results. I had
trouble at first in getting it to spread corrected but was told to  use
a natural bristle brush, which worked fine. It did take a second
application but that went very, very quickly. The clean up with water
was even faster.

I like: Excellent vertical holding, non toxic doesn't make my German
Shepherd throw up like most other strippers do, removes at least 95% of
the old piano finish the first pass. I also noticed that it doesn't
bleach the wood. I like this since it allow better control. I've had
other caustic strippers bleach heavily in some places and not in others.

Richard
Oliver Piano Services