Last Hurrah?/ broken strings

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:11:09 EST

Michael:
Getting a transient slip is pretty easy most of the time except during big
celebrations on the Lake front such as July 4th, etc. Actually, the downtown
harbor (Monroe) is all floating cans, and there is a tender service to shore
if you don't haul around a dinghy (which I hate doing). It's where I moor in
season, and the tender is generally pretty good. Call on channel 68. Look
forward to seeing what we can do during the 2002 meeting.
Paul