Chicago convention timing

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:06:55 -0600

At 03:59 PM 7/24/01 -0500, Avery wrote:

>Better be careful calling it the "National". I've already been jumped
>on by "you know who" for calling it that instead of the "Annual".

Right... it's an *INTERNATIONAL* convention .

>Like anyone really gives a s***. :-)

I do... Just like I do about "member benefits" that are only available to
Americans, leaving us out in the cold. But that's another story for another
list.

That being said, the timing of the upcoming conventions works MUCH better
for me. Hope to see you all in Chicago in 2002!

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
mailto: john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom