Strange call

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 11:54:38 -0600

Hi Greg,

While there are plenty of "piano tuner since Thursday" types to go around
out there, I'd tend to take some of the other available evidence into
account for an explanation. With the room full of instruments of all sorts,
some hand made, I suspect that a more resident pair of hands might have
made this piano into what you found and invented the "tooner" to take the
blame. My parents had a handy poltergeist named Freddy who got credit for
leaving the door open, not turning off the light, or boiling the spaghetti
water down to an incandescent mineral deposit before someone noticed. Since
neither of them was at fault for these little lumps in the gravy of life,
neither of them had to admit responsibility and they got along pretty well.
My wife and I can still blame the kids.

Ron N